Monday, October 19, 2009

Ow... ow...

Normally at this point when I am complaining about pain it is because I have been chased around the dojo.

In this case I was stuck in a chair and tortured by the worlds most obnoxious dental hygenist. In addition to being completely oblivious to the amount of pain she caused the was on non-stop monologue of critiques of my past dentist, my brushing habits, the brushing habits of other people in the office, brushing habits of everyone else on campus. She delivered this in a shrill nasal whine that was every bit as much painful as cleaning.

You know it's bad when the dental tech who takes your x-rays afterward leans forward and whispers "I'm sooooo sorry."

I have never had an unpleasant dentist visit before this.

You get 50% off for using on campus dental services... I'm trying to decide if it's worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment