Saturday, November 8, 2008

I think I'm turnning fuzzy, I think I'm turning fuzzy, I really think so....

So the girl and I were trying to decide what to do with the evening and she paused in thought and firmly declared " Rock band. However, given how badly we did last time* we need Josie and her friends." She then ran upstairs.

I was confused, that confusion soon passed.



Does the fact I really like the outfit mean I'm turning into a furry?

Bonus: The reason why the screen looks big... is because we're using a projector to project it on the wall of the gym. Rockband on 30' wide screen is niiice...


*We didn't do badly, I did. Something was wrong with me and I got motion sick while trying to play the drums, and it persisted through switching back to the guitar, I actually had to drop out of the band and go to another room.

No comments:

Post a Comment