Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kenpo and metal

Passed the Kenpo test, hurt my ankle and wrist sparring. Not bad, the ankle basically feels like it needs to be "popped." The wrist is a little swollen from my upward blocking a front kick and hitting Sensai's heel pretty hard.

I need Epsom salt. ( A quick google to make sure I spelled it right revealed a variety of other uses besides sore muscles I was not aware of. Some pretty cool. Some pretty scary.)

My casting last week went well (still no pictures) and I am doing a second round of casting this Thursday. This of course means I need to spend tomorrow (nominally my day off) in the lab doing finish work on my waxes and investing for Thursday's burnout.

Now I am falling asleep and am going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for passing the test! And good casting! May your week get even better from here!

    ReplyDelete