Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bridge Mark 2

Tis complete at 3:50 AM.

Not quite what I had in mind, and frankly I have no idea how it will do.

Tomorrow will be interesting. Err... today.

Anyway I'm for bed to dream of Irish lasses, bagpipes, "Over the rainbow" played on the Uke*.

Just as soon as I can straighten from this decidedly hunched position...

*(One of the movies I watched while building the model was "Meet Joe Black." one of my favorite love stories. Turns out at the end is a cool little Uke rendition of "Over the rainbow/It's beautiful world.")

4 comments:

  1. It's by Hawaiian artist Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. It was also featured at the end of the ER episode where Dr. Green dies. The only reason I remember that is because a big deal was made out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are goddess among men.

    Gosh I remember when Dr. Green died. I was like "woah!" and he was like "woah!" and I was like "WOAH!" then a dinosaur bit off his head.

    Good times. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also '50 first dates' uses this music artist alot

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete