Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wishlist madness

So I noticed my Amazon wishlist was getting huge and trying to find a specific item I had stuffed there to buy later proved to be an painful task.

So I started splitting it into sections for my ease and also because that's the kind of person I am.

Of potential interest to you... if you feel so kind as to want to buy me a book, is the Art and Architecture book list. (Be sure to sort by priority not date added.)

If anyone want in particularly to buy me all the Ching books or the Graphic Standards (at $250) I would love you for a long time.

There is a joke in the Arch department that between the 8 or so professor they can only afford one copy of the Graphic standards and Arch151 prof can't answer any questions about drafting because it's not his turn to have the book.

1 comment:

  1. like your posts. checkout my blog - brandoneu.blogspot.com

    archi 3rd yr
    melb uni
    australia

    ReplyDelete