So around 11:00pm I had just finished printing out and assembling my portfolio for 2nd year admittance and I realized that I inexplicably had extra sleeves in the portfolio case...
Because I can't read directions.
I had been reading the instruction incorrectly and had been putting two assignments per page... instead of two pages PER assignment.
Fortunately I took a LOT of pictures, and was able to color-correct the remainder and stuff them in an only a couple of hours. I only had to photograph one model once more for a better shot and a single drawing that I had wanted to add anyways.
If I can get it to a reasonable size I'll post the whole thing here as a PDF.
In the meantime here is a picture of my final project.
My Meadow Music Room.