MMy apologies for the shortage of posts since spring break, but starting school back up sorta kicked my but.
However since I am sitting here with my arm elevated waiting for the blood from my slightly mutilated left index finger to clot (so I don't bleed on the project I was working on) I thought I'd take this opportunity to give a quick update.
1) I normally type with my left hand... so this is hard.
2) Because I cashed out my 401K as part of the divorce...taxes suck this year. A lot. A whole lot. If anyone wants to contribute to the Architecture fund this would be a REALLY good time to do so.
3) I need to get photos of my last couple of projects, hopefully I will do so this
4) I think my daily uke practice is on hold for a bit.
5) I think I just dripped blood on my head. Gross.
6) Kenpo is going well...however... I think sparing will be on hold for a bit too. We've finished orange belt techniques, I just have to learn the form and a bit more practice of the techniques and I'll be ready to test.
7) I have made a new friend over spring break, as readers of my other blog are aware of. She's a nice girl, who manages to occasionally out-geek me.
8) Between when I started this and now... I went and got a band-aid and latex glove and forgot what else I was going to write...
Back to work.