Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Break plans

Since I am apparently neither going anywhere nor receiving visitors from abroad this spring break my plans are as follows:

Sleep
Read - Dante's "Divine Comedy", Salvatori's "Why building stand up", Gibson's "Spook Country" and Dreher's "Crunchy Con" have all been started thus far.
Unpack - I need to finish emptying out the art room and move it upstairs so I can get serious about roommate shopping.
Kenpo Practice - Everyday.
Ukulele Practice - Everyday.
Contact Juggling - Everyday.

If the price is not to prohibitive I am going to look into building a computer desk that fits into the space better and hopefully includes places to stash paper and other art supplies.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a very full week. Make some time for goofing off, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete