Friday, February 1, 2008

Overheard in class...

Girl 1: "So like I totally went home this weekend, and my dad had totally made an all metal bong! He was so proud of it he wanted to make me one too."
Girl 2: "Gross! My dad did that once too, doesn't he know it makes like the weed like, totally taste bad!"
Girl 1: "Yeah and like who wants to be smoking in metal fumes from vaporized metal? Ya know he like made it out of brass!"
Girl 2: "That would totally kill your lungs!"

I almost turned around to point out that since they were sitting in a FRIKIN advanced metal-smithing class I would hope that they would know that would have melted almost 500 degrees before it vaporizes... and if the bong is that hot they've got a lot more serious problems to worry about.

Then I came to my senses and realized what an utter waste of my time trying to talk to the two of them would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment